Global Market Structuring
About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
The Interest rate & FX Structuring team based in Hong Kong is responsible to cover Asia ex Japan clients.
Front Office Support
The Interest Rate and FX Structuring team based in Hong Kong is looking for candidates that will be based out of ISPL Mumbai to support the desk in structuring business.
· Pricing of complex derivatives products (Swaps, Options, Notes) across rates & FX asset classes for institutional and corporate clients.
· Preparing marketing materials and trade descriptions including scenario analysis and historical back-testing for potential and actual transactions.
· Preparing runs on products marketed by the desk in order to provide indicative levels on products requiring monitoring.
· Building spreadsheets to speed up pricing or watch markets
· Support in generate trade ideas / propose variations to sales requests
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Excellent academic record from top university
· Highly numerate background, strong analytical skills, with prior experience in finance preferred
· Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Financial Engineering background preferred but candidates from Physics, Mechanical Engineering and similar backgrounds can be considered
· Fluent in English (as mother tongue or similar level)
· Curious, self-driven, able to take initiatives
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Bachelor Degree or equivalent