In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Key partner to Southeast Asia Management, Coverages and Business Lines in :
1. Development of client activity through active dialogue with all stakeholders
2. Monitoring & analyzing Coverage performance and screening of key activity indicators (volumes, revenues, margins) as well as KPIs to enable necessary actions by Management
3. Animate local client facing governance to facilitate and optimize commercial activities
- To ensure a close dialogue and coordination with Territory Mgt, including Head Business Development & Projects, Coverage and Business Lines to support business development of the client franchise.
- Ensure a constant bridge with regional Business Management, Performance Management to facilitate reporting, exchange of feedback, insight and best practices
- Monitor and challenge as necessary local Coverage teams on client activity indicators and KPIs
- Key role in delivering analysis, presentations for the 2025 plan under guidance of Territory, Development and Coverage Heads.
- Promote usage of CRM tools for commercial discipline and facilitation of information sharing among relevant stakeholders
- Oversight of team members as a Senior Lead of the team
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Strong coordination and project management skills
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Good communication, presentation and listening skills
- Diligent (first level check mindset)
- Proactive and dynamic