The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland
Fund Operations Team Leader
Investor Services is a growing initiative launched by our Warsaw office - you have a chance to be a part of it! This is a unique opportunity to gain new experience, expand your knowledge and skills in the multinational environment.
Management of Private Capital Fund Accounting team
Supporting the team’s growth and increase of Warsaw’s footprint in Global Operating Model
Overseeing and supporting daily operations
Management of activity transfers of new processes and/or clients
Participation in creation of operating model, operational procedures and preparation of SLAs for newly migrated processes as well as review of currently existing agreements
Building structure and developing employees for newly migrated processes
Leading recruitment processes to ensure the best talents join the team
Coordination of system access, resources and induction to newcomers
Ensuring strong internal controls and risk centric mindset
Maintaining communication and relations with internal and external business partners
Active participation in the evolution of the department
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in corporate accounting, finances, securities services, audit or property sector
- Strong accounting skills and knowledge of financial instruments is a must
- Good working knowledge of another European language would be considered a strong asset, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Private Capital funds’ specificities will be considered as an advantage
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Client focused approach
- Passion for people development and creation of new structures and processes
- Dynamism, good organisation of work and ability to multitask in a changing environment
- Ability to manage projects; project management knowledge an additional asset
- Positive and solution driven attitude
What else you can expect at BNP Paribas Securities Services?
· Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
· Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with your colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
· Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical and financial knowledge trainings
· Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
· Attractive benefits package:
· co-funding of language courses and many more
· Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Decision Making, Personal Impact / Ability to influence, Organizational skills, Adaptability, Proactivity, Communication skills - oral & written, Client focused, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Critical thinking, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Active listeningTransversal competency: Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment