BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
We are currently looking for a:
FA Business Implementation Project Manager – (H/F)
Your missions :
· Guarantee the operational implementation of a new business (new customer / new services for existing clients) within the FA perimeter, ensuring the adequate use of project management methods.
· Develop a close working and structured relationship with the FA teams to ensure operational set ups and flows are in place and correct in order to mitigate any underlying risk.
· Develop and maintain close working relationships with FA teams situated in Luxembourg and any other locations abroad.
· Ensure the ‘client event pipeline’ is regularly updated with quality information regarding upcoming implementation projects not only in terms of monitoring and control of the project but also in terms of internal distribution and visibility of this pipeline for information and action.
· Ensure a structured and regular communication and monitoring of client event projects.
· From a new client on-boarding or new client event perspective, manage the business Operating Memorandum and other operational documentation with clients.
· Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the on-boarding process by proposing concrete and pragmatic solutions and leading, as necessary, Post Implementation Reviews.
· In-depth FA Business Knowledge
· Languages : English and French (written and spoken)
· Communication skills
· Organization skills
· Client Focus
· Results driven
· Analytical skills
Primary Location: LuxembourgJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSISEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time