Fund Accountant in Paris team
- Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation & its related functions with various parties involved. For example: Custody, TA, Pricing, Corporate Actions, etc.
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV Calculation Processing & Review across all funds & instruments types.
- Should be able to handle different types of instruments and understand their impact on NAV.
- Ensure all the transactions are accurately booked which includes but not limited to Equites, bonds, derivatives etc.
- ensure pricing of the fund is received and perform check on the exceptions
- Accurate processing of all corporate actions and events in the funds.
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash & Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
- Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV includes sending the final NAV to Paris and await till validated by Paris and Client.
- Ensure all nav controls are properly reviewed and justified for each nav.
- Support in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each process migrated.
- Understand french funds and client specifications
- Work closely with the oversight team in paris to provide update on bau subjects
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
- Pro-active reporting of any delays and issues.
Responsibilities include the support of all Fund Administration tasks detailed below. In addition, to the daily business, and because of the numerous product developments that are underway, there is also a requirement for a strong participation in certain key projects. This includes:
- contribution to, and validation, of system requirement specifications
- production and completion of User Acceptance Tests
- completion of operational and process procedures
- Reporting of all incidents or issues to Team Leader ( e.g. wrong NAV calculated, potential conflicts, etc )
- Ensure that processes are reviewed on a regular basis in order to increase productivity by making processes more effective. Provide management with three process improvement proposals a year. Plan & report achievements to team leader on a regular basis.
- Ensure the correct use of interfaces and report any kind of issues to management
- Ensure the support to other departments if necessary
- Cooperation with internal- and external audit and operational risk management
- Deep knowledge of fund accounting business
- Deep knowledge within corporate events
- Deep knowledge of all applications used within daily business e.g. Multifonds FA, pControl, firefly, neolink and other operational tools.
- Communication skills, written and spoken in English
- Commitment and Motivation
- Open and friendly Communication within internal and external partners
- Ensure the transformation of BP2S value’s
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, tennis classes, basketball team, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-founding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.