Fancy working alongside us to get things moving towards a more sustainable world?
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider, supported by the strength of a universal bank.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets worldwide and a global reach covering 95 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate developments in a rapidly changing world.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is an international, multicultural company present in 34 countries, with 10,000 employees representing more than 100 different nationalities.
Our values are the cornerstone of our business, driving BNP Paribas forward. We rely on our strengths, including stability, responsibility, expertise and being a great workplace.
Your future job
As a fund accountant, you will monitor and guarantee the various transactions that make up net asset value (NAV).
You will also liaise with different internal and external parties to calculate the NAV and other reporting.
This reporting must comply with the contractual rules set by clients and the law.
You will be responsible for executing the second level of control.
Highlight your strengths
- Accounting, Finance or Economics degree
- Language level: Bilingual English/French or Dutch
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
“Nice to have”:
- Experience of private equity investments or fund accounting
- Meeting deadlines
- Analytical mind
- Following instructions/rules/procedures
- Interpersonal skills/Good customer relations
- Accessibility and flexibility
- Thoroughness, professionalism and sense of responsibility
- Focus and resilience: You believe in your ability to deliver satisfying results for the company, in addition to personal commitment to the organisation
- Client-centred: Establishing, maintaining and implementing strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent organisational skills with a good sense of priorities
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for well-being and team performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain all talent, irrespective of gender, age, background or sexual orientation or living with a disability, as every person has their own experiences and identity. Together, let's build the innovative, responsible and sustainable bank of tomorrow. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work on an 80% or 90% full-time equivalent basis.
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!