About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones. Wealth Management Investment Solution Hub (WMIS Hub) provides a global IT solution for BNP Paribas Wealth Management where we develop, maintain and evolve IT applications which fits to the specific needs of BNP Paribas Wealth Management business users.
Business Line / Function:
CX & myWealth
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We are looking for a functional tester to join our agile product squad. As a key member of the squad, Candidate will be the mainly responsible to certify that the product meets the acceptance criteria set by the PO. Candidate will work with the business analyst, test lead, product owner to define the appropriate test cases, test data and execution according to the test strategy and plan.
- Main tester for one of CX squads
- Creation of good quality test scenarios for manual testing, reviewing and validating them with BA and inputting in ALM
- Identification on regression scenarios and creation of test cases for these
- Creation and/or verification of test data in SIT environment
- Execution of manual test cases, issuing reports (DSR, RCA, etc.) and sharing with the test manager on a timely manner
- Execution of end-to-end integration testing in collaboration with other applications teams
- Contribute to specification and running of test automation script, validating results
- Contribute to analysis of defects and identification of root cause and pattern
- Execution of performance test scenarios, propose efficient ways to do performance testing
- Participate and contribute to all Agile / Scrum rituals of the squad (daily standup, grooming, sprint planning, retrospective meetings)
- Reporting to test manager on the test activities progress and data gathering to generate metrics.
- Coordinating various upstream or downstream application teams requesting test data and support while execution of test cases
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Mandatory (Testing Skills):
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in software testing
- Experience working in scrum team
- Proficient in test life cycle management using HP-ALM Quality Center.
- Manual Functional testing with various techniques
- Identifying required test data or mock up required test data
- Integration testing with Stubs and Drivers
- System Integration testing, End to End testing
- Identifying regression test cases from existing pool of functional test cases or create them if they are not available.
- Hands-on experience in writing test cases for complex projects, test data preparation and test execution.
- Hands on experience in writing test cases using functional requirements, Mockups / wireframes & technical specification documents.
- Hands on experience in testing applications for cross browser testing
- Hands on experience in writing performance test cases.
- Good oral & written Communication skills.
- A good team player with problem-solving attitude.
- Analytical and precise: Capacity to challenge the team and convince based on facts.
Mandatory (Technical Skills)
- Hands on experience in testing
- web applications,
- Native, Hybrid Mobile/tablet applications in iOS and Android operating systems
- Proficient in HP ALM, Quality Center
- Experience in testing mobile applications using tools / emulators / cloud platforms such as HP mobile center, UFT Mobile
- Knowledge / Experience in JMeter / Selenium
- Experience/knowledge of the Test Automation, e.g. running automated test scripts using Appium, Calabash, etc.
Nice to have:
- Wealth management banking domain (Portfolio Management)
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)