To reinforce the Functional Analysis team within IT Department, we are looking for a Medior/Senior Functional Analyst. This person will join an existing team of 4 Functional Analysts and will be assigned to new projects in relation with our partners in several activity sectors such as automotive, insurance, banking, retail, telco, ...
You will be in charge of translating business requirements into functional ones, assist in coordinating the tests returns (defects) towards the development teams, documenting the processes and change requests following AC standards.
Are you ready to new challenges,curious and innovative? Are you a good communicator and team player? You will ensure the liaison between PMO and IT.
- Analyse business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how systems and applications can best functionally fulfil those needs
- Translate Business requirements into functional requirements and/or user stories for IT and/or external partner
- Challenge IT and/or external partner proposed solution and/or any other technical solutions to ensure that the final solution fits the business needs
- Work closely with the development team to assure the delivery of the proper solution
- Participate to project planning, risks management and change requests assessment including effort estimation
- Assist the Project Management Team to ensure that documented requirements and corresponding use cases / process flows can be easily translated into test plans and test cases, and ensure that the testing process covers all identified scenarios and use cases
- Contribute to the test scenarios, prepare test data and assist the Test manager along the test execution
- Report progress to Project Manager
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with a practical knowledge of the second language and a good level in English
- You have a degree in economics, financial services ith a strong affinity for technology and ICT.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You are constructive, creative and result minded
- You can handle complex situations and are stress resistant
- You have a strong interest for new technologies
- You are a team player but can also deliver results in an independent way
- You can handle complex situations and are stress resistant.
- You are customer oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to forge lasting relationships with the scrum team(s) you are part of.
- Hands-on experience as a Process Analyst/Functional Analyst or a related discipline with an emphasis on delivering cutting edge technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of analysis with BPMN and/or UML
- Ability to read Java code and service definitions in order to understand existing system behaviour
- Testing may require some technical skills such as database queries, authoring content pages, forms and mails, understand HTML and CSS
- SOAP, XML, JSON and other similar web service protocols/technologies.
- SQL and database scripting
- Experience with digital sales in general is an asset
- Experience of working with Agile Development teams is an asset
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (Flex Income Plan, pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.).
AlphaCredit is the market leader for consumer credits in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the BNP Paribas Group. From our offices situated at the Brussels Central Station we offer all possible credit solutions to our professional partners or directly to our customers. AlphaCredit continues to grow and is constantly on the lookout for new colleagues!
Primary Location: BE-BRU-BrusselJob Type: Vaste aanstellingJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Bachelor of equivalent (>= 3 jaar)Experience Level: Minstens 3 jaarSchedule: Fulltime
Competency profile: Specialist