Present in more than 30 countries, BNP Paribas Personal Finance leads the personal and consumer credit business. In some markets we are leaders, and we bet on innovation to open up new opportunities, in others we are a fast growing business. In all markets, we value relationships, knowledge sharing and responsible action.
Knowhow and expertise create the good conditions to develop in Portugal the Hub Analytics. To start building the team:
Fraud Expert – Data Analyst - (M/F) – Lisboa
In practice, your day-to-day
The Fraud Expert – Data Analyst is in charge of:
- monitoring the effectiveness of fraud strategies in the countries through KPIs and 'innovative' analytical approaches.
- following fraud rules efficiency through a global monitoring and figures analysis.
- adjusting the fraud framework in line with fraud trends and new exposure:
- defining rules to manage fraud on application process and on card transaction business based on suffered fraud and/or a statistical approach.
- designing, testing, and implementing fraud rules into the fraud detection solutions.
- initiating ad hoc analyses to understand and challenge fraud levels in the countries.
- integrating fraud into risk processes and allow its industrialisation through automated controls.
- centralizing and disseminate best practices throughout the entities with support for the implementation of new anti-fraud solutions and/or fraud policies.
The Mission is important, but working environment is also important!
The position within the Policies, Strategies & Solutions team allows:
- to monitor and accompany the deployment of anti-fraud solutions on all geographies.
- to have a global view of the fight against fraud in our various countries and to relate it to the impact on our cost of risk by taking advantage of the team transvers perimeter.
- to have regular exchanges with the countries’ risk managers/interlocutors and in Central (this will help to build up competence based on different cultures and levels of responsibility).
- to carry out studies as necessary and participate in cross-cutting projects which are key to the enterprise.
What do we have to offer you?
One of the team’s missions is to help reduce the cost of risk by optimising the strategy and preventing fraud.
This by acting as a vehicle for developing best practices within the Fraud Group as well as solutions and tools.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Have you a few experiences in Credit Risk Management, ideally in Fraud, with mathematical/statistical background and a few years of successful experience, preference in a Bank, a fraud environment, or a digital business??
Have you monitored and analysed risk trends and/or fraud trends on applications and/or card payments? Are you able to define and adjust rules as to detect frauds? Are you able to define and follow through reporting fraud monitoring performance?
Are you able to work on several projects at the same time and are known for your rigor?
Are you comfortable communicating orally and in writing with different interlocutors and sharing information?
Are you doing everything you can to achieve your goals?
Have SAS and SAS Base programming, PYTHON (optional if SAS Base ok)
Do you have important business skills as:
- Application fraud monitoring tool such as Instinct, ThreatMetrix, Seon, Cleafy… – Expert or Mastering
- Card fraud monitoring such as VRM, FRM, Falcon, Predator, iSoft… – Expert or Mastering
- Data visualization (Tableau or Qlik Sens or Toucan Toco or PowerBI) – Expert
- IT language of his entity or project (SQL / R / Spark / Java Script / Scala) – Expert or Mastering
- ETL (Alteryx, Dataiku)
- Test & learn
- MS Office pack Excel
Do you speak English?
If you have all this, a lot of desire, energy, and good mood, then you are the one we are looking for …
We look forward to your application!