Magyar Cetelem Zrt. is a member of BNP Paribas Group and has been present in Hungary since 1996. BNP Paribas is the second largest financial group in the Eurozone and one of the top 8 largest financial groups in the world.
Specialising in retail consumer lending, we are one of Hungary's leading company in the field of personal financing of purchased products. We work in a modern working environment and our office is easily accessible, located in Eiffel Square next to Nyugati Railway Station. Every day we work to provide our clients with the highest possible level of financial support, with a strong emphasis on the principles of responsible lending.
We are now looking for a member of our Risk Management department to fill the following position:
to ensure and carry out external fraud prevention, fraud management and control activities related to credit products offered, and also minimize fraud related losses.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Detecting and investigating external fraud, monitoring and improving the controls put in place
- Regular and ad-hoc monitoring of new loan applications and credit card transactions, investigation of circumstances in case of suspicion, take the necessary steps
- Answering and administrating requests sent by authorities and professional bodies (police, Authority) concerning individual credit files and / or customers
- Liaising with the police and the authorities
- Regular reporting to parent company, supervisory bodies, service providers and Management
- Participate in project supporting the development of existing IT systems for fraud prevention and management activities and the implementation of new systems and tools
We are looking forward to your application, if you have:
- University/college degree
- Relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of MasterCard standards
- High level of verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian
- Confident English knowledge
- IT skills (SQL, SAS) an advantage
- Analytical mindset and skills
- Ability to work independently and make fast decisions
- Experience in banking and lending services would be an advantage
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply with an English CV.
The selection process will be conducted fully online and the selected candidate will be asked to provide proof a clear criminal record, as part of our on boarding process.