Fleet Scheduling Coordinator
DEPARTMENT - RENTAL SOLUTIONS
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
I will be actively committed to Rental Solutions profitable growth by ensuring that all scheduled maintenance events are planned, booked and expedited in a timely and efficient manner in line with legal & contractual requirements and agreed KPI’s. I will provide a proficient service, working in close collaboration with the overall Rental Solutions team, to liaise effectively with both Customers and Suppliers to ensure a high standard of Customer service is delivered at all times throughout the life of the vehicle contract.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Proactively book MOT tests and scheduling all events including ancillary equipment in line with Operator License requirements, ensuring all events where possible are done at the same time to minimise vehicle downtime. Accurately record all actions taken on the required systems to ensure a full audit history
- Issuing annual planner/schedule of events to customer/supplier
- Creating and supplying maintenance agreements
- Creating and circulate/distribute all associated customer, supplier or management reporting in line with business KPI’s
- Continuing to develop a third party commercial vehicle Rental/Collection & Delivery network and ensure all scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance is covered with a substitute vehicle in line with contractual obligations.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Customer, Suppliers, Manufacturers
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Business Support, Recharge, Fleet Controllers/Fleet Engineering Managers, Sales, Asset Management
I am able to evidence ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
I have strong communication skills
I am able to demonstrate experience in liaising pro-actively with third parties
I have the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
I have excellent attention to detail
I hold previous experience in Scheduling or Vehicle Fleet Management
I have excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
I am a team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.00 to 17.30 Monday – Friday on a shift rota basis. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring adequate cover within the Business Support Scheduling function at all times
- Ensuring all legal documentation and service records are received, scanned (including invoices) and expedited to the Customer accordingly
- Following up all overdue mileage and vehicle servicing on time and ensure the vehicles are serviced in line with manufacturer guidelines and service recommendations
- Proactively identifying operational and cost improvements to systems, processes and tasks
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-HampshireJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change