Fleet Purchasing Administrator
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
I will be actively committed to Rental Solutions profitable growth by ensuring that all supplier order requests are met in a timely manner, challenging the supplier network to ensure that supplier agreements are upheld and to actively drive down vehicle spend in line with SMR requirements and agreed KPI’s. I will record all savings made and where necessary, escalate repair/part costs to the appropriate manufacturer. I will provide a proficient service, working in close collaboration with Fleet control and overall Rental Solutions team, to liaise effectively with both Customers and Suppliers to ensure a high standard of Customer service is delivered at all times throughout the life of the vehicle contract.
- To process Rental Solutions supplier order number requests.
- Actively manage vehicle spend in line with SMR budget requirements.
- To investigate and resolve supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Challenge suppliers and ensure any costs presented by the supplier network are in line with RS supplier agreements.
- Process accurately all supplier estimates clearly detailing components within SAP
- Manage and recover all outstanding non-contractual costs from customer base
- Accurately scan electronically all vehicle service and legal documentation
- Present warranty and goodwill claims to manufacturers
- Following up and accurately recording savings made within SAP.
Customers, Suppliers, Manufacturers
Business Support, Recharge, Fleet Controllers/Fleet Engineering Managers, Sales and Asset Management
I am able to evidence ability to prioritize and manage a varied workload
I have strong communication skills
I am able to demonstrate experience in liaising pro-actively with third parties
I have the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
I have excellent attention to detail
I hold previous administration experience
I have excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
I am a team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
Normal working hours are 8.30 to 17.00 Monday – Friday. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
- Proactively identify operation and cost improvements to systems, processes and tasks
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.