About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
Triparty Allocations Specialist needed for processing of $140 Billion of triparty repo per day for multiple BNY Mellon cash accounts.
• Guaranty Triparty Processing and Settlement through BNY Mellon Accessedge system
• Monitor Accessedge ADM screens for timely triparty matching
• Work closely with the Front Office to report unmatched trades and trade discrepancies
• By entering block trade allocations into the proper systems
• By monitoring and processing of GCF Repo
• Perform DTC collateral pledges from Falcon to Accessedge
• Allocate the best possible collateral to triparty shells avoiding a bad collateral mix
• Monitor BNY Mellon accounts for NFE and liquidity for proper trade flow
• Calculate and convey end of day triparty collateral needs to the Front Office
• Calculate and provide daily interest payments on daily triparty
• Run the end of day triparty upload process
• Balance triparty trades between front to back systems
Minimum required qualifications
- Knowledge of Back Office Operations including DTC, U.S. Treasuries, Agencies, and Mortgage Backed Securities
- Knowledge of Bank of New York’s systems - BDC and Accessedge, including ADM
- Knowledge of DTC pledge and release
- Knowledge of repo/reverse trade processing, including calculation of interest
- Experience with DTC triparty allocations and concentration limits
- Liaison with traders, salespeople, and support staff during settlement cycle
- Knowledge of GCF repo allocations and processing
- Comprehensive research and follow up of rate problems and discrepancies
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
Primary Location: CA-QC-MontréalJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to share / pass on knowledgeTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support changeReference: OPS-220120-002-LL