Financial Security Coordinator Germany (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the leading bank in the European Union and a major player in international banking. It has around 193,000 employees in 68 countries, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with 12 business units. We rely not only on the technical expertise in our core businesses, but also on the competencies of our employees, who hold our Group together in higher-level functional units. In Germany, 11 transversal functions of the group are represented. They are responsible for defining standards for our business units, monitoring their implementation and supporting and advising our teams.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Supporting the Head of Financial Security & KYC in the supervision of the FS & KYC related activities of the entities in scope
- Participating, organizes and supports the Financial Security Committee
- Ensuring consolidated FS reporting to Compliance management, Territory management and Head Office for all activities in scope
- Consolidating FS reports and FS risk analysis (i.e. AML Risikoanalyse) on branch level if and when necessary
- Organizing and ensuring execution of FS & KYC projects within Germany in consort with BNPP Head Office and Territory COO teams
- Ensuring collaborative link and work between FS & KYC Compliance officers / correspondents within Germany
Skills that convince:
- Studies with Legal and/or Economic educational background or Banking apprenticeship, ideally supplemented by banking specialist / Banking specialized economist
- Analytical Ability, critical thinking and problem solving
- Team ability, communication strength and flexibility
- Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as / for Financial Security Coordinator Germany (m/f/d)!
Please contact Sina Drescher on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.