In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
To be part of the reporting team and be involved in the review of financial reports and preparation of consolidation, and any ad-hoc reports, etc for internal, external and regulatory purposes. Attend to the fund tax matters.
1. Ensure that the Financial Reporting procedures and all operational processes of BPTSS are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and the applicable accounting standard are accurate and keep up to date.
2. Draft or review any operating memorandum and SLA for new client take on in relation to the Financial Reporting activities.
3. Provide an oversight and training to the outsource counterparties to ensure excellence service quality in the provision of the financial reporting services.
4. Encompass technical knowledge on the accounting standards and tax legislation.
5. Participate in any ad-hoc projects initiated by the Head of FR.
6. Report and escalate any major incidents with respect to Financial Reporting including breach or error occurrences to the Management and Compliance.
7. Participate in driving the change due to regulatory or client initiation and ensure success in the implementation of the initiatives.
8. Ensure clients expectations and client satisfactions are achieved. Schedule periodic meet up with clients to review and improve on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and others deliverables per the SLA in place.
9. Participate in regular operational meetings to review any client and new business requirements.
10. Ensure all regulatory reporting are submitted to the relevant Authority on a timely basis.
11. Able to work independently on consolidation of multiple funds/portfolios internal and external for year-end financial reporting purposes for a key client.
12. Able to work closely under tight deadline with client and auditors to meet client specific reporting requirements.
13. Attend to enquires from internal and external stakeholders.
1. Contribute, assist and participate in any initiatives, new deals and transition managements.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Degree in accountancy or relevant majors. Meticulous and attentive to details. Experience in consolidation is a plus. Ability to drive change and able to work with team. Able to work independently to attend to queries of internal and external stakeholders.
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 years
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Ability to deliver / Results driven, Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to develop and adapt a process , Analytical Ability