Financial & Reporting Analyst (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time/Part-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the leading bank in the European Union and a major player in international banking. It has around 190,000 employees in 66 countries, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with 12 business units. We rely not only on the technical expertise in our core businesses, but also on the competencies of our employees, who hold our Group together in higher-level functional units. In Germany, 11 transversal functions of the group are represented. They are responsible for defining standards for our business units, monitoring their implementation and supporting and advising our teams.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Production of Management Accounting figures and segmented reporting for all financial dimensions locally reported in line with central instructions
- Production of accurate, relevant and timely financial analysis to monitor performance vs reference periods of business units and support functions
- Reporting of the validated budgetary figures in dedicated tools and templates
- audit preparation and follow-up of recommendations
- Participation in controls and mitigation of finance and operational risks and ensure the data quality and transparency with the implementation and documentation of appropriate first level controls
- Collaborating in Finance Transformation and providing support on Finance transversal needs
Skills that convince:
- Bachelor degree or above Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proficient knowledge with 3 years+ successful experiences in financial synthesis, ideally in a multinational banking organization with a wide spectrum of financial activities and facing with local Banking regulatory requirements & multiple accounting standards
- Ability to ensure the precision, accuracy and thoroughness of the information manipulated or delivered
- Ability to facilitate, manage and implement organizational, cultural changes and business transformation
- Characteristics such as team ability, communication strength and flexibility
- Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
What we offer:
- Modern working environment for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Financial & Reporting Analyst (m/f/d)!
Please contact Bianca Sellmann on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.