Financial Reporting Analyst
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within GFS / ARS / AFR - Reporting, the Analyst of Financial Reporting is responsible for:
Financial Reporting assignments:
- Ensure the production and the reliability of the Head office consolidation and regulatory reporting, the Liquidity reporting and financial analysis and synthesis for a set of BNP Paribas subsidiaries, contributing on the BNP Paribas Financial and Regulatory statements;
- Ensure the reliability and the consistency of the Reporting data and the data accuracy between the accounting and the head office packages.
- Setup a fluid communication between the main stakeholders through synthesis reports needed making sure of the reliability and the audit trail of the information;
- Ensure the data quality and integrity according to Radar principles (BCBS 239);
- Promote and develop the BNP Paribas values.
- Produce the deliverables for the main stakeholders, the synthesis reports and the legal reports based on the Group and client requirements;
- Contribute to the consolidation of BNP Paribas Group in Matisse process.
- Ensure the update in regular basis of the procedures of the tasks;
- Ensure the control plan and the audit trail related under the permanent control process;
- Contribute to continuous process improvement.
- Group consolidation and regulatory reporting (packages);
- Client reports & synthesis;
- Report on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Finance, Business Management or Accounting
- 4 -7 years of experience in Finance, in Financial Services ideally
- Proficiency level of English speaking is mandatory (B2 Level), French will be appreciated
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Flexible mind-set, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and in a changing and moving environment
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning & organisation skills
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.