BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Financial Operations Specialist with German
- German speaker? (at least communicative level)
- Interested in financial operation sector?
- Looking forward to learn about financial instruments?
- Graduate/student or financial professional able to work full-time?
- Responsible, accurate, cooperative and proactive?
Would you like to:
Work in a rapidly-growing fund industry operational centre?
Gain knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments?
Take next step in your professional career in the international environment?
If you answered YES to most of above questions we have great opportunity for you.
We can help you to develop your career in financial operation centre among many open positions we have.
Even if you are not sure which department could be the best fit for you, we are happy to advise you, basing on your skills, experience and interests.
What you can achieve with us:
- Use German and English on a daily basis (every other language is warmly welcomed)
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and innovation
- Take part in international trainings
What else can you get at BNP Paribas Securities Services:
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Proactivity, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Analytical AbilityReference: FOFG/2020