- Do you want to be part of one of the top banks and employers in the world?
- Be part of a diverse and multi-cultural environment?
- Be able to develop your accounting and financial skills in a consolidated Finance Department?
If your answer to the 3 questions is YES, you must continue reading.
WHAT YOU WILL BE PART OF?
Within a team of around 30 persons, you will contribute to BNP Paribas Financial and Regulatory statements, helping on the production and the reliability of the consolidation and prudential packages, Liquidity Ratio production and analysis (LCR, NSFR, AMM, …).
The teams manages more than 100 entities
(including the parent company)
and covers a large area of banking activities
(Corporate & Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Personal finance and other financial services activities…).
HOW WILL YOU HELP US?
• By ensuring the quality of the reporting towards the elaboration of the Group Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS & FGAAP).
This implies the collaboration on supporting the reporting sites for the preparation of the monthly & quarterly closings, implementing and monitoring transversal controls at global level, investigating complext transactions from financial/reporting perspective, analyzing the data reported by the sites through the packages, and synthetizing the results of the controls and the performance through different KPIs.
• By coordinating and following up all the contributive process, from the instructions to the Group presentation on contributive figures.
• By coordinating and following up all the individual process, from the anticipation of the ratios to the delivery to the french banking regulator (ACPR).
• By performing controls during the process to ensure high level of data quality.
• By ensuring the ratio improvements with Group support.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM STANDARDS WE NEED FROM YOU?
• Studies: Business school, University Graduate, Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering Degree.
• (A MUST) Minimum 2 years experience in Finance within the Banking sector (Financial Accounting, Reporting, Business/financial analysis), including audit and consultancy firms.
• (VALUABLE) Experience of working in international environment appreciated.
WHAT ABOUT LANGUAGES?
• English Advanced
• French will be a plus
AND THECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE?
• (A MUST) MS Office pack Advanced level.
• (A MUST) Good knowledge of accounting principles such as IFRS.
• (A MUST) Knowledge of financial products and their accounting treatment.
• (VALUABLE) Liquidity reports / CRD IV / Basel 3 is very welcome.
FINALLY, ABOVE ALL, WE NEED FROM YOU TO...
• Be curious and autonomous.
• Have strong analytical mindset, control & audit.
• Have IT sensitivity.
• Have interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Be client focus.
• Have ability to multitask and prioritize.