· Ensure accounting data are complied with the accounting standards with control in place
· Main contact and coordinate with external auditors to complete financial statement
· Ensure the financial statement submission to all regulators on timely basis
· Participate on Finance projects and local /regional projects/products
· Work with offshores team for daily and monthly work
· Perform bank tax calculation (CIT, SBT and VAT) and ensure tax filing and payment on timely basis
· Participate and work closely with regional / HO team for Tax matters
· Main contact and coordinate with tax consultant to complete tax reports
· Complete Transfer pricing documentation and filing TP disclosure
· Ensure quality of BOT & regulatory reports and submission on timely basis
· Participate new regulatory projects and requirement changes
· Work with project team for any new reporting enhancement, UAT and production.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Essential Knowledge/ Skills:
· Practical and technical knowledge backgrounds of Financial accounting, Tax and BOT reporting
· Good understanding of general banking operations.
· Sense of leadership to manage team and tasks commitment to deadlines under pressure
· Quick learner, self-initiative and good team player
· Good communication skill in English (verbal/written) and interpersonal skill.
· Analytical skill and creative thinking to have working efficient.
· Good computer skills (Microsoft)
Qualifications and Experiences:
• Degree in Financial / accounting
• Minimum of 8 years’ technical and practical experience in Finance & accounting of Banking Industry
• Tax and BOT regulatory reporting experiences
Other Preferred Competencies (not mandatory):
• CPA certificate
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Corporate finance
Corporate Finance includes all BNP Paribas internal financial management roles, which are essential for maintaining the Group’s strength and leadership in its markets.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.