WHO ARE WE ?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center - Cardif Services, European Platform of Services with a diversity of processes aiming to bring excellence to our Internal Clients, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for a Finance Reporting Analyst (M/F) based in Oporto
BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT REPORTING TEAM
As part of Management Control Department, we drive the processes of Budgeting, Forecasting and Closing of quarter exercises for BNP Paribas Cardif operating regions (EMEA, LATAM and APAC). You will act as a business partner collecting and organizing data, supplying financial reporting dashboards to regional controllers, top management and other stakeholders within Cardif or BNP Paribas Group. You will also be part of the transformation of the reporting in moving normative environment (implementation of IFRS 17). You will be interacting daily with teams in Paris and located in the above mention regions.
YOUR FUTURE MISSION in MANAGEMENT REPORTING
- data collection in line with required packages
- data analysis and validation based on prior exercises and expected trends
- prepare or feed reports and dashboards to be supplied to internal clients
- load transactional data and database maintenance
- manage standardized communication to various locations
- propose efficiency changes in reporting process
- Other Ad-Hoc in the framework of finance department
AS OUR NEW Finance Reporting Analyst, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Background in Finance with strong Computer Science skills, or vice-versa
- Between 3 to 6 years of meaningful experience in these areas
- Drive for working with different IT Tooling and standardized processes
- Data analysis skills with the ability to identify anomalies
- Good organizational skills, rigorous, with a methodic and process driven mindset
- Sense of client satisfaction, deadline concerned and team work attitude
- Motivation to learn the business specifics and evolve as a financial controller
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit:
- Meals allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Child allowance
- Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendants, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
- And much more…
The work environment is important!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
- Care of work environment and wellbeing (team building, benevolent atmosphere, work-life balance, team spirit)
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.