About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Businessline/Function :
The Finance Solutions Office (FSO) in ISPL is in charge of providing the below services worldwide:
- Steer the end-to-end implementation of Finance projects by responding to Business Line and F&S requirements in a timely manner
- Implement and maintain a harmonized Finance operating model across the Group with a particular focus on the roll-out of One Financial System(OFS),cornerstone of the F&S strategy
Within the Finance Solutions Office, the OFS Production controls team is in charge of the following activities:
- Execute preliminary technical controls mandatory for the good usage of the OFS suite by the end
users on a daily and monthly basis
- Manage the jurisdictions of the OFS related tools and applications
- Operate in close collaboration with the FIP and FRESH Connect Business Support teams
- Deliver production remediation plans when needed
OFS Production Controls – Senior Analyst
Financial Shared Services
Business Line / Function:
OFS Production Controls - Lead
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The main responsibility of the ‘OFS Production Controls – Senior Analyst’ is to perform controls in Financial systems to ensure alignment, accuracy and coherence of data
The OFS Production controls function is responsible for improving the quality and precision of the financial statements by performing dedicated preliminary functional and technical controls of the financial data. This team performs analysis of the root causes of the anomalies detected, supports users and monitors the corrective actions with Finance, IT and Business stakeholders
- Perform controls in financial systems to ensure alignment, accuracy and coherence of data
- Analysis of misalignment, impact and root causes and communication to the relevant stakeholders according to the issue typology.
- Support and monitor the resolution of the issues with relevant stakeholders
- Provide visibility on performance and activities by creating and presenting KPI/dashboards
- Assume a key role in Finance, contributing to the control and explanation of accounting information
- Act as a reference in the function and capitalize on the gathered experience to share knowledge, train and coach others
- Support, develop and empower team members, focusing the attention on their individual skillset, aspirations and development needs, in order to capacitate them to the current role and future challenges.
- Ensure the Functional relationship with the central F&S function and promote good relationship with the clients.
- Manage and assist the Finance Analysts on their day-to-day activity, contribute to the complex analysis, review the analysis reports
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Good accounting knowledge of banking products/activity
- Knowledge of financial accounting, Management accounting and reporting processes in Banking and Capital Market industry
- Knowledge of Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) activities and products
- Good communication (oral and written), organisation and documentation skills.
- Language: fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Ability to adapt to change and proficient in problem solving.
- Capability to work and interact with various people of different expertise and level.
- Client oriented
- Collaborative worker & team player
- Ability to report in a synthetic manner
- Organizational skills: autonomy, capacity to manage several tasks in parallel, to prioritize and to manage pressure.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- 7+ years of experience in Financial domain within Banking sector
- Experience of working in Global work environment across cultures appreciated
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Personal Impact / Ability to influence
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)