Your Main Activities Are
- Manage Internal & External Movements information & data quality within BNPP systems
- Back up for the users accesses administration
- Define the referential (CIB structure, countries & legal entities)
- Provide support to SPEAR (BNPP internal tool) users
- Manage Mobilities report
- Manage FIREF (BNPP internal tool) structure
- Production of dashboards & ad-hoc reporting
Profile and Skills to Success
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance or similar areas
- Professional experience: more than 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Reporting or Financial Controller related roles
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence related processes is a plus
- Knowledge of HR processes, and of processing and extracting value from HR data is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (with special emphasis on Excel) is mandatory
- Knowledge of Tableau related tools is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and maintain a sense of confidentiality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, allied with the ability to set-up relevant performance indicators
- Ability to integrate a large and diverse multicultural environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and maintain a clear goal orientation
- Knowledge of foreign languages : English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate) is mandatory, French is a plus
About the Team
- The Reporting & Services Lisbon platform is a key component of the CIB Global Human Resources setup. Our mission is to support the CIB HR activities through administration roles & processes monitoring, permanent and adhoc reporting with in addition any new processes not already covered by another team. Our main challenge is to set up strong processes with high-end data quality while keeping flexible and open services for the largest set of demanding clients
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.