BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for:
Fund Accountant Validation Officer (H/F)
Ensure an up-to-date daily monitoring of the NAV production for each foreign locations in charge Luxembourg domiciliated sub funds, taking into account NAV calendar, funds events, migration, NAV postponement or any other issues.
- Ensure daily KPI recording for submission and/or publication of the NAV, chase and input of the proper justification delays
- Ensure KPI database accuracy figures to be used by CAM for client service quality review. Setup maintenance regarding funds in scope (funds event, migration, …), deadline, frequency,…
- Extract, verify and share daily and monthly KPI dashboard to top management.
- Maintain an action log regarding issues with foreign location’s controls. Issues are shared and followed-up with respective locations during fortnightly CAM meeting.
degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
You have gained at least one year experience as a
- Client focus oriented
- Self confidence
- Good communication skills
- Sense of organization, priority, planning and methodology
- High reliability
- Ability to work autonomously, availability, flexibility
- Good analytic skills
are a proficient user of Multifonds, pControl.
Fluent in English and French
written and oral French and English skills are essential
the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be
asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3
months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law
from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.
Primary Location: LuxembourgJob Type: CDDJob: TRAITEMENT DES OPERATIONSEducation Level: Bachelor / Licence ou équivalent (>= 3 ans)Experience Level: Au moins 1 anSchedule: Temps plein
Behavioural competency: Capacité à collaborer / travail d'équipe, Etre orienté client, Capacité d'adaptation, Capacité d'organisationTransversal competency: Capacité d'analyse