BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
FA SUPERVISION / OVERSIGHT OFFICER (M/F)
Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Support and manage the day-to-day supervision of the funds calculated in our oversight centres located in Chennai, Mumbai and Glasgow
- Review of the Net Asset Values calculation process: from transaction to reconciliation including fund distribution in the market
- Interface closely with officers in other geographical departments to ensure quality and solve potential issues
- Liaise with our offices located in India / Glasgow
- Analyse, verify, and perform quality control
- Be an actor of the continuous quality improvement process
- Initiate improvements and optimisation of processes according to our clients’ needs and/or constraints
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc internal reports for Fund Administration top management
Advantages of the position:
By joining this team, you will the opportunity to discover all the aspects of the Fund Administration domain in an international environment.
Working environment :
You will be a part of a strong Group certified Top Employer for the 5th time. You will join a young, dynamic and diversified team and work in a value-driven work environment.
- Certified secondary level education ideally complemented with a Certificate/Diploma of complementary studies (2 years or more) in a relevant subject (e.g. business administration, accounting, economics, legal, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position within the Fund Industry.
- Strong expertise and knowledge of Fund Industry especially in OTC products and NAV cycle
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Organizational skills
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Client focused
- Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills :
- Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
- Ability to develop and leverage networks
- Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Technical Skills :
- Multifonds FA, PControl
- Fluent in English and French.
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.