BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To join Fund Administration Department, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for:
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
The CAM is be the "Control Tower" of the FA production in order to ensure high quality of service and anticipate client feedback by working with different teams on actions to improve the service if necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by being the preferred point of entry for all clients requests linked to the FA department.
- Monitor all the open subjects and requests to ensure proper and quick answer to clients.
- Ensure knowledge of specific customers by informing the teams of any changes to take into account to provide the best service to the client.
- Ensure the client needs are perfectly understood and met.
- Ensure bottom up information to the management regarding any potential issue on the client relationship or any potential issue on the service provided.
- Preparing and present Key Performance Indicators to evaluate the quality of service
- Participate in quality reviews with the different stakeholders in charge of the client relationship.
- Prepare and participate to the Client Service Reviews, Due diligences and represent the department in Client Teams.
- Strong knowledge of the Fund Industry (minimum of 5 years).
- Experience in fund accounting would be an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously, availability, flexibility
- Negotiation and good communication skills
- Self-confidence and capability to generate engagement
- Sense of organization, priority, analyse, planning & methodology
- Have professional communication, being reactive and proactive
- Propose initiatives to ensure continuous improvement of our customers satisfaction
- Good editorial capabilities
- Client Focus oriented
- Fluent in English and French. Italian and/or Spanish would be considered as an advantage
Advantages of the position:
By joining this team, you will the opportunity to discover all the aspects of the Fund Administration domain in an international environment.
You will be a part of a strong Group certified Top Employer for the 5th time. You will join a
young, dynamic and diversified team and work in a value-driven work environment.