BNP Paribas Securities Services - Luxembourg Branch ranks amongst the top providers of Fund Services in Luxembourg.
The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and the Securities Services team provides a wide range of asset-servicing solutions to institutional investors including global custody, transfer agency, fund accounting and performance measurement, together with global securities lending and dedicated cash management services.
BNP Paribas Securities Services - Luxembourg Branch has an immediate opening for an experienced professional according to the following profile
FA Business Implementation Project Manager (M/F)
Working environment & Role:
Within BNP Paribas Securities Services Luxembourg, the Business Implementation Fund Administration Project Manager (BI FA ) is in charge of ensuring a smooth operational coordination and implementation of new clients/structures and events occurring during a fund life.
The type of events under the responsibility of the BI FA encompasses - but is not limited to - the following:
Creation of new funds/ sub-funds - Migrations In/Out – Funds/Share Classes Mergers, Liquidations, Share Class Launches, Nav Cycle Changes, …
Involved structures can be under various laws (UCITS,UCI part II, SI, RAI, Offshore Funds) and involve both traditional and alternative structures
The successful candidate will show very good organizational skills and an appetite for delving into the technical details of our service offer. He or she will be facing external clients and managing challenging situations, both technically and from a client relationship management perspective.
She or he will also show a very positive attitude with a “have things done” mindset
Your Mission :
Being a coordination and project management role within BP2S, it offers the opportunity to manage operational implementation projects within the scope of Fund Administrations services proposed by BP2S worldwide:
Fund Accounting – Fund Taxation – Transactions processing – Client reporting – Legal and Financial Reporting – Asset Pricing – Middle Office for listed securities and OTC – KIID production and maintenance …
You will be responsible for the following:
- Guarantee the operational implementation and coordination of new business (New Clients/ funds/sub-funds).
- Analyze, from a Fund Administration perspective, any events occurring during fund’s life such as Mergers, liquidations, Migrations in/out and provide gap analysis between the client needs and BP2S target operating models
- Initiate and ensure that the setup of all systems is completed in due course
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with clients, direct colleagues and other BP2S teams
- Ensure a structured and regular communication and monitoring of the projects assigned i.e. share the status of the ongoing projects with the operational teams via reporting / dedicated meetings / workshops and clear e-mail communication ; participate in workshops and conference calls related to the client project in order to understand the request and identify any specific client requirements; maintain and update the project status and action logs
- Organize Closing Meetings and hand-overs with the Operation teams
- Proactively Escalate to the management any potential issue identified
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the onboarding process by proposing concrete and pragmatic solutions
Your Profile :
University degree or equivalent, in banking, business administration
Significant working experience in Fund Administration services (at least 5 years) with a strong focus on fund accounting and Funds setups/onboarding.
Operational knowledge of Multifonds would be considered as a strong asset.
High sense of accountability
Capability to influence
Transversal Skills :
Result driven, leadership and collaborative approach
Ability to co-elaborate solutions
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to anticipate business / regulatory evolution
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to articulate regulatory and corporate requirements to clients and investors
English and French Fluent
Any other language (German, Italian) would be an advantage