The Expenses Processor/Accounts Payable Assistant will work to ensure timely and accurate processing of expenses via the Concur system for individual BNP Paribas Real Estate employees in accordance with the Company’s travel and expense policies and gifts and entertainment policy. To offer advice and support to local office staff in connection therewith.
The Expenses Processor supports the Accounts Payable Supervisor by:
- Process claims in a timely manner
- Compare receipts against the claim and amend where required
- Post all expenses batches
- Run expenses payment runs on a weekly basis
- Monitor the expenses email inbox and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Ensure all claims comply with company policies and procedures
- Resolve any system discrepancies using RTS
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties as required
- Experience in an accounts payable role within a busy office environment.
- Must be accurate with strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with difficult situations
- Strong organisational skills, tenacious and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with professional telephone manner
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Good skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-LondonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to synthetize / simplifyTransversal competency: Analytical Ability