About the job
- Reporting to the Procurement & Performance Expense Claims Team Leader, the Expense Claims Business Analyst position is part of the Purchasing Solutions & Digital department staffing, integrated in the Expense Claims Business Analyst, and will be in charge of implementing, making evolutions and maintaining a common expense claims administration tool (Sap Concur Expense and Request) for BNPP entities based on a standard Core Model
Your Main Activities Are
- Supporting the implementation and maintaining a common Expense claims administration tool (Sap Concur Expense and Request) for BNPP entities based on a standard Core Model
- Simplify and harmonize operational processes
- Increase visibility of the Expense claims generated by BNP Paribas entities
- Accompany internal clients on the right use of the process and tool, including documentation and training sessions for end users;
- Follow-up the operation relationship with the vendor Sap Concur, ensuring the activities and billing is compliance with the defined contract.
- Identify potential tool & reporting enhancements in line with the Core Model
- Translate customer needs into functional specifications in line with the Core Model
- Validate technical specifications proposed and delivered by the IT team
- Define test procedures; execute test scenarios and follow-up on test results
- Write user guides and prepare training material for end users and internal support
- Provide functional second level support on complex issues and incidents
- Participate in the development of the new organizational structure and functions, and implement them
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders (MOA, MOE, Customer, etc.) and ensuring technical feasibility of the project
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/IT
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Experience on Expense Claims tools (SAP Concur, other) is highly appreciated
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Fluency in English
- Strong team spirit and Team work oriented
- Quick self-starter, dynamic and pro-active attitude with ability to work in a fast changing environment and with international locations
- Strong negotiating, unblocking situations and result oriented skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized, rigorous and accurate person
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and to report to management
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: IT, Tech and Data
BNP Paribas is not just a financial services group. We’re also a tech company. Information systems, data and tools are central to our DNA, and offer a very broad range of career opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.