- Assist the Head of FIC and other FIC teams to efficiently organize their agenda; in particular their business trip (hotel, air ticket, visa, etc.), client and internal meetings, conference call, etc, and organize regional/territory meetings/seminars
- Schedule and co‐ordinate meetings and facilities which may include travel and lodging arrangements
- Prepare monthly activity reporting when requested, travelling and coming clients meetings report and any ad‐hoc documents and presentation materials, statistical, planning reports, or business reporting
- Maintenance and adequate/optimize filing of documents
- Receive, handle and transfer phone calls and messages within the department promptly and courteously.
- Keep confidential and sensitive reports / analysis / clients information / other information to the Bank.
- Responsible for general administration, including stationery, office furniture, equipment etc
- Select and circulate the newspaper clippings within the department
- Submit the overtime claim and absence reports regularly.
- Assist in logistic matters involved with BNP Paribas visitors. Ensure trouble free visits (access badges, meeting schedule, airport pick up, hotel booking when necessary)
- Arrange for visa applications
- Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework
- Bachelor Degree
- Relevant experiences in banking and finance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Primary Location: Hong Kong S.A.R.Job Type: Standard / PermanentJob: PROCUREMENT OR SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 10 years Behavioural competency: Communication skills - oral & writtenTransversal competency: Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…