The Executive Assistant provides general office support to several senior managers, giving adequate consideration to BNP Paribas goals, policy, procedures and operations. The Executive Assistant acts as a buffer for senior management, guarding their priorities and dealing with generic requests that do not necessarily need to be brought to the attention of the senior manager(s) in question.
The main responsibilities are:
- Assuring an efficient day-to-day work organization / performance of several Senior Managers by efficiently managing multiple calendars simultaneously on a non-conflict basis being decisive and exercising sound business judgment, arranging schedules, appointments, accommodations and itineraries for the managers.
- Ensures confidential treatment of all sensitive matters, documents and records
- Performs special projects and organizes external and internal events in addition to assuming additional responsibilities as assigned/agreed by the Manager.
- Makes periodical management reports and presentations independently (PowerPoint) for use by senior management.
- Acts as back-up of the other assistants and Office Management in case of shortage of staff and for a limited period.
The perfect candidate:
- Has a minimum of eight years experience as assistant to multiple senior managers in an international business environment and the ability to work at HBO (degree) level.
- Is a strong team-player who enjoys working in an international environment.
- Is able to maintain a helicopter view of all tasks
- Has a high level of stress resiliency: remains calm, polite and service-oriented under pressure
- Is a self-starter and can work independently
- Is representative and posseses excellent communication skills as well as project management skills
- Posseses the highest level of integrity and accuracy and is service-oriented with a high energy level
- Speaks both Dutch and English fluently and preferably French
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
As part of the application procedure there is an assessment and
Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and
credentials, a statement of good behavior and a statement regarding liability
at the time of commencement of employment.