- Provide support to the Business in the viability and implementation of new products, being responsible for the preparation of project study and business cases elaboration, presenting the project to the stakeholders committee and submitting project for Investment Committee. Previous knowledge in banking products is fundamental for assertive inputs.
- Business relationship with internal stakeholders and external vendors, including identifying suitable solutions provided by vendors in the market;
- Contribution in NAC (New Activity Committee), giving technical opinion and representing IT Global Banking
- Project management in Local and Global projects
- Implement Project Governance Controls and Monitoring in adherence to the IT Governance policies and standards
- Preparation of Executive Meetings related to the project portfolio of the area or new initiatives of the business
- Project planning and execution.
- Preparation of executive meetings for internal clients to project status and team activities, presenting KPI monitoring results, according to best IT governance practices
- Responsible for management of project planning, budget & risk control, elaboration of RFP's and SLA's, revision of contracts with suppliers, involving demands of projects, backlogs and support.
- Manage IT and Cyber security risks related to Global Banking Platforms
- Work close to internal/global technical teams (including but not limited to Architecture, Applications, Middleware, Network, Security) to identify existing solutions and integrations/developments required
- Technical Project Management, responsible for high-level solution design and scope definition, leading the team in the requirements analysis process, elaboration of functional and technical specifications, monitoring of development deliveries, plan and execution of tests, User Acceptance validation support and support of the deployment of solutions in Production
- Responsible for coordination in definition of Target System Architecture involving IT Projects, to submit project in Local and Global Architecture Committee approvals.
Hold a higher education diploma;
Fluent in English and Portuguese;
Project Management - GBIT - Cash Management and Payments / Corporate Credit/Trade & Supply Chain Financing;
Previous experience in IT In Finance Industry;
Experience with business analysis, functional and architecture specification and application testing;
Experience in Systems integration using API REST, XML Webservices, Files and Message Queue;
Experience in Global Banking Applications (such as Payments, Cash Management, Receivables, Loans).
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that promotes diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities without distinction of race, color, sex, age, creed, religion, nationality, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location: BR-SP-São PauloJob Type: ConvencionalJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYSchedule: Tempo Inteiro