Especialista Arquitetura de TI
- Support the Enterprise Architecture development in the region, following guidance and standards provided by global and regional management;
- Support the alignment between business strategy and IT initiatives;
- Support project team during IT Validation Committees from the perspective of the different Architecture Pillars;
- Support the approval and deployment of new technologies in the region;
- Pilot IT Validation Committees; Monitor pipeline, project portfolio and architecture actions.
- Deep Knowledge on Enterprise Architecture and frameworks like TOGAF;
- Expertise to analyze business requirements (functional and non-functional) and translate into architecture designs, following group standards and guidelines (architecture rules);
- Expertise in solutions design using different architectures / integration models like desktop, web, mobile, n-tier, EDI, SaaS, etc.; and in enterprise integration patterns such as SOAP, FTP/CFT, REST, API, Data Streaming, Queue, etc.;
- Deep knowledge on cloud computing concepts. Experience with cloud infrastructure (Private / Hybrid / Public);
- Good understanding of distributed and data-processing architecture (Lambda Architecture / Microservices); and solution security aspects, data protection, policies and technologies (GDPR, Cryptography, Digital Certificates);
- Experience in Corporate and Investment Banking activities;
- Detailed functional knowledge in Investment Banking products, processes and applications;
- Knowledge in transversal functions like finance(G/L), compliance, payments and reporting.
- Master degree in IT or related
- English - Advanced
- Portuguese - Advanced
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.