Your day-to-day activity:
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) risks drivers are a major challenge for BNP Paribas, which has launched an ambitious plan to integrate them within the Group risk management framework. As part of the BNP Paribas Group's Sustainable Finance program - resulting in the RISK 2025 strategic plan -, within the Regulatory Office & Portfolio Monitoring department of RISK CPBS, you will join the cross-functional coordination team for ESG topics between the RISK teams within CPBS entities (Commercial, Personal Banking & Services) and the Group. It is a bi-location team based, Madrid and Paris.
As such, you will contribute to the implementation of the team's ESG action plan through three main areas: (i) operational integration of ESG topics into the risk management framework of CPBS entities, (ii) awareness and organization of training sessions on the ESG theme for the RISK CPBS staff, (iii) contribution on ESG topics during the various supervisory assignments.
- Risk knowledge and risk awareness (Mastered)
- Sustainable development and CSR (Beginner)
- Ability to establish and activate networks (Proficient)
- Analytical skills (Mastered)
- Ability to manage a project (Mastered)
- Ability to communicate, to lead a meeting- seminar-committee or training course (Mastered)
- Ability to understand, explain and drive change (Mastered)
- Rigor (Mastered)
- Adaptability (Mastered)
- Ability to collaborate / teamwork (Mastered)
- Ability to synthesize / simplify (Mastered)
- English (Advanced)
- French (Advanced)
Your profile :
- Organized, you have good analytical and synthesis skills, a strong appetite for ESG topics, developed a good ability to communicate and collaborate. You master the Office pack and your level of English/French is fluent both orally and in writing.
Your team :
- You will join RISK CPBS (Commercial, Personal Banking and Services - operational division of the RISK Function) in charge of monitoring the risks of CPBS entities, namely the Retail Banks of the Domestic Markets (BCEF, BNPP FORTIS, BNL, BGL), International Retail Banking (IRB EM), and Specialized Businesses (PF, PI, Arval, LS and Factor).
- You will be integrated into the ESG Coordination of RISK CPBS within the Regulatory Office & Portfolio Monitoring (ROPM) team, itself directly attached to the CPBS Chief Risk Officer (CRO).
- The RISK CPBS ROPM scope of responsibility includes ESG Coordination, Portfolio Management (Credit), as well as the management of cross-functional subjects (IG or Regulatory (BCE) Recommendations, Policies and Procedures, etc..