At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for managing service items that have been escalated due to complexity of resolution. Acts as the interface between the vendor and the Relations Manager for escalated activity received from vendor.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Prioritizes and stipulates escalation to ensure visibility and closure.
- Identifies, manages and records escalations trends. Reports and presents potential process improvements to management.
- Manages day to day issues in support of the vendor manager. Provides guidance on resolution.
- Resolves production problems incurred from the vendor.
- Reviews and identifies root cause for all escalated items.
- Identifies and communicates to Relationship Manager areas for additional training within the offshore teams.
- Acts as a liaison between offshore team and internal resources for escalated items.
- Continually evaluates escalation performance metrics.
- Builds and monitor action plans to remediate risk to the bank.
- Performs other duties
- Advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- 5 years minimum prior relevant experience
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Functional knowledge specific to area of escalation
- Vendor management skills
- Strong communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of regulations and guidelines
- Perform root cause analysis
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San RamonJob Type: Full-timeJob: Operations