EMEA Onboarding Analyst
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
This position will report to the head of the newly created EMEA Onboarding team. The goal of this team is to build and manage an efficient Employee Onboarding, Transfer & Exit process in EMEA region. One of the main objectives of this team is to streamline and improve the current onboarding process for hiring managers and the new employees by providing a clear understanding of the data and system needs of various departments within BNPP. This team is accountable of the effectiveness of the process (or set of processes) across the region and for all its internal customers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the onboarding, transfers and offboarding processes in EMEA with the various departments involved (HR, IT, Compliance, Procurement, Premises, Finance …)
- Becoming the centralized point of escalation for Hiring Managers during any onboarding, changes, transfer or exit processes.
- Producing and monitoring KPIs to control the completeness and length of onboarding processes
- Producing reporting and support to management
- Ensuring the overall data coherence of the CIB organizational pyramid in REFOG while coordinating all necessary updates
- Maintaining and updating when needed, in close partnership with internal communication, HR and IT, the documentation and marketing associated with the service provided by the team.
- Using Lean practice, ensuring continuous service improvement of the deliverables of all stakeholders involved.
- NB: tasks in 2019 will focus primarily on case processing (onboarding / offboarding / mobility) and process improvement, KPIs management; Lean management tasks will take their full place starting 2020.
- Master’s degree or higher in IT, Business, Finance or related field
- Expert knowledge of MS office products
- Excellent English written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical users. French knowledge is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar functions
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Focus on high client satisfaction - Ability to create, foster and maintain relationships with end users and Service Providers
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment – Proactive Mindset
- Ability to design and implement new procedures
- Knowledge of bank policies and procedures
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.