At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for processing lease related cash transactions. Perform daily system balancing to deposit or funding records. Update lease records or reporting for cash related activities. Perform research as required.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Process daily cash deposits and reconcile lockbox data transmission to deposit total.
- Resolve differences.
- Key entry/upload cash transactions into the lease information system.
- Perform system clearing of suspense items and prepare necessary entries or tickets to clear suspense accounts or inter-company cash transfers.
- Process lease dispositions and cash adjustments.
- Handle special requests from Customer Service or Collection departments and provide assistance on proper coding.
- Reconcile daily cash activities processed to the total deposits.
- Process lease funding requests and issue check payment.
- Set up ACH or wire as required for management approval.
- Ensure all payments are balanced to funding requests.
- Mail checks to customer per mailing instructions.
- Generate daily check register report or log.
- Provide back-up support for Equipment Lease Servicing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience of loan/leasing and accounting systems
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Administrative/Technical Skills.
- Analytical and research.
- Balance figures.
- Research information.
- Use Personal computer.
- Volume processing.
- 10 key by touch.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
“While Bank of the West considers all applicants, we
will not sponsor candidates for work visas at this time.”
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Accounting Finance