In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships. .
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The E2E Onboarding Lead is a newly created position within ITO with a primary focus to oversee the client onboarding journey, act as the point of contact for any onboarding related matters, and to coordinate all internal processes with involved teams and departments.
E2E Onboarding Lead Objectives:
· Orchestrate the full client onboarding process, including the deployment and monitoring of each internal teams’ SLA
· Ensure efficient client E2E onboarding experiences and enable clients to trade within the agreed timeframe
· Act as the point of contact for client on all onboarding related matters (such as, document collection, client queries, account set up, and pre/post trade issue resolution)
· Act as a correspondent between the client, business, and internal functions
Ensure clients receive the highest standard onboarding experience
· Attain 5Qs (Client Entity, Product Type, Origin of Incorporation, Country of Business, BNPP Legal Entity) and identify onboarding specification
· Work closely with business lines to prioritize onboarding pipeline
· Define and deliver the “Onboarding Welcome Pack”
· Handhold the client throughout onboarding processes (such as KYC, Tax, Regulatory, Credit, product enablement requirements, etc)
· Collection of all onboarding documentation from clients
· Pre-empt onboarding process for any blocks and/or add-on work, and escalate as necessary
· Effectively communicate the onboarding status to clients and internal stakeholders
· Handle onboarding related requests quickly and professionally to reduce any delay and/or loss of business
· Responsible for all regulatory onboarding requirements (EMIR, CFTC protocol, TR consent, LEI,etc), master agreements (ISDA, MCA) & side letter negotiations, and internal co-ordination with credit & legal team
· Coordinate all operations / connectivity setup (i.e. MarkitWare, CTM, SSI, e platform, etc.)
· Continually seek ways to improve the end-to-end process and journey by leveraging on client feedback
Efficient & effective coordination with all internal teams
· Ensure client needs are known and understood by all teams involved, such as Data & Doc Gap Analysis, KYC Analysis, Screening, Referential, Legal, Credit, Electronic Platform support, etc.
· Oversee all internal functions and ensure teams adhere to SLAs
· Coordinate Reverse Due Diligence requests
Maintain and report information on onboarding services and quality provided to clients
· Contribute to pipeline management and status tracker
· Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
· Contribute to good quality client data
· Ability to interpret and articulate the guidelines provided by the Group Policies and Procedures to govern the KYC/AML onboarding process
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications
· Minimum two years of experience in any of the following areas preferred: Client Onboarding, KYC / AML new account onboarding, Recertification / QDD specialist, KYC Advisory, Compliance, Financial Markets Regulator
· General understanding of relevant legal agreements (ISDA/CSA, GMRA, MSFTA, Side Letters, NDA’s, ETSA, Options Agreements etc.) is a plus
· Able to work independently and to work collaboratively across functions and regions
· Highly motivated to enhance client experiences
· Demonstrates strong communication skills (face-to-face, verbal, and written)
· Able to organize, evaluate and assess information in order to make recommendations and to escalate when necessary
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and attentive in ensuring quality
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Demonstrates effective organization and time management skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (Project management experience is a plus)
· Fluent in English (Chinese Mandarin, French, or any other Asian language is a plus)
· Able to suggest and implement innovative solutions to existing and future issues
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· History of achievements in similar previous roles
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.