Description of the assignment
The Due Diligence Team, as part of the department Client Management (linked to Operations), is responsible for the collection of client documents and data, risk analysis and assessment within the KYC (Know your Client) Due Diligence procedure applicable for new client onboardings and periodical as well as ad-hoc reviews. As DDT is part of a Multi-Sites structure, the targeted clients can be active in an international environment and located outside of Switzerland.
- Coordinating the onboarding and KYC procedure for Financial Institutional clients (such as Banks, Asset Manager, Funds, etc.) with all involved stakeholders, such as client, relationship manager, compliance department, other Due Diligence Teams. These stakeholders are located in Switzerland and/or abroad according to BNP Paribas` international presence.
- The onboarding contains client documentation collection and analysis (including tax documents) and driving the whole KYC/Due Diligence procedure.
- Updating of the client profile and re-assessment of client risk level within the periodical and ad-hoc recertification during client life-time.
- Performing Risk and Compliance researches and analysis (such as PEPs, Adverse Information, etc.) supported by Bank tools, as well as using public sources to provide a first risk assessment on complex files.
- Validation of client profiles which do not require Compliance involvement.
- Supporting Management to improve DDT organization and adapting procedures and set-up to enable the Bank to be compliant with Swiss and international regulation and standards.
- Improving constantly own knowledge and adapting work due to the departments’ priorities and needs.
- Commercial education / University degree in economics/law
- KYC/Due Diligence operational experience on Financial Institutions (such as Banks, Asset Manager, Funds, etc.) (at least 1.5y)
- Preferably experiences in KYC project management
- High interest in the banking/compliance sector
- Sense of confidentiality and proactivity
- Good organisation and analysis skills, being able to prioritize, keeping the overview and staying focused
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong Team player, supportive and distinctive stress resistance
- Good Computing skills (Word, Excel, internal KYC tools)
- Fluent in English, French and German
- Ability to collaborate/ Teamwork
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Ability to share / pass on knowledge
- Client focus
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Communication skills – oral & written
- Organizational skills
- Active listening
- Organizational skills
- Financial Markets
Primary Location: CH-ZH-ZurichJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Reference: 1 B000357