Assistant Vice President, Client Documentation
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
• Coordinate clients onboarding and recertification processes for the region.
• Provide administrative support to the Sales Force for the tracking of credit documentation established by the Bank as well as client opening documents; enter them into the systems in accordance with guidelines, internal procedures and credit authorizations and/or instructions from the Sales Force.
• Insure the creation, modification et cancellation clients/accounts data in the Bank’s systems.
This position does not involve staff management
• Contribute directly to the Permanent Operational Control device by applying procedures, carrying out the monitoring and alerting supervisors of any malfunction.
• Support relationship managers in their administrative tasks related to the management of their clients.
• Answer specific inquiries from account manager or analysts, regarding account opening documentation.
• Prepare and send account opening documentation to clients.
• Verify/Analyze account opening documentation received (text integrity respected, signature by the signing authorities).
• Register and update account opening documentation into the Bank systems (Atlas 2, Creditnet, SignPlus).
• Verify that letters of offer are signed according to the list of authorized signing and specimen signatures.
• Manage the filing and archiving of documents.
• Monitor and control account opening documentation and guarantees.
• Entities creation, modification and closure in Atlas2.
• Perform other related tasks as requested by the immediate supervisor.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree or more advanced post graduate studies in business administration
• 2 to 3 years in banking industry
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent computer skills and ability to use common software application
• Knowledge of banking products
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Exercise good judgement
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to adapt
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
• Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.