At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for reviewing, preparing and mailing titling documents on paid consumer loans/leases to customer, third party, or financial institutions. Researches and resolves moderately complex expedited request or escalated issues.Essential Job functions:
Other Job Duties
- Prepares documents for lien releases ensuring that the documents satisfy the bank’s internal policies and external state requirements.
- Ensures that the documents are prepared accurately and executed in a timely manner to be in compliance with regulatory and/or state laws.
- Follows up with internal and external clients for outstanding items or to ensure documents are properly filed or recorded.
- Mails documents to appropriate party paying off a loan/lease.
- Escalates complex problems to the appropriate team members or supervisor
Responsible for reviewing, preparing and mailing titling
documents on paid consumer loans/leases to customer, third party, or financial
institutions. Researches and resolves
moderately complex expedited request or escalated issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.
- Previous banking or related field experience
preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Knowledge of consumer loan and line documentation.
- Knowledge of consumer loan compliance regulations.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office software, including Word and Excel.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Consumer