As project manager, you will manage the entire lifecycle of the project, from conception to live online delivery. This is a wonderful opportunity for a website delivery / digital project manager to join BNP Paribas Real Estate and work with stakeholders and agencies to successfully scope, manage and deliver new websites for the Strutt & Parker residential and rural divisions.
We are looking for a tech-savvy professional to join us on a 12 month FTC. You will have an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals, as well as being methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you must also be able to use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Summary of responsibilities
- Leading requirements gathering exercise with all relevant parties
- Defining and ensuring project governance arrangements across Marketing, IT and Residential agency senior team.
- Following the scope of the project from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the website
- Ensuring delivery of the website and any associated services meet the requirements and that acceptance and handover to business as usual is managed against agreed acceptance criteria and to a defined plan
- Ensuring the delivery of the website on time and within budget
- Engaging, communicating and aligning stakeholders (internal, external i.e. Reapit, Paris Head Office)
- Hosting and leading regular project governance sessions with key stakeholders and project sponsor
- Mitigating risks and helping to deal with any problems
- Controlling the project scope, ensuring that rigorous change control is exercised
- Ensuring the project resource plan is maintained and met and that the right people are involved at each step in line with the delivery plans
- Ensuring that the project status reporting is accurate, informative and timely and directly provides progress reports to the project team at agreed intervals
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the project are identified or issues arise
- Strong MS Office skills; Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-sufficient with wide experience in project management governance
- Proficient at project planning, co-ordinating resources and resolving conflicts
- Takes ownership to engage and communicate proactively and effectively at all levels of the business
- Highly skilled in delivering against project objectives and successfully implementing change
- 5+ years-experience in a Project Management role within marketing, IT or a technical position
- Takes responsibility for architectural adherence, quality standards, policies and internal processes
- Track record of managing business and technical projects of strategic significance via third party suppliers
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- (or experience of delivering change/projects under a similar controlled methodology)
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.