Digital Marketing Manager
Working with the Head of UK Digital Marketing on the development and execution of the company’s Digital Marketing strategy across the whole spectrum including PPC, Paid Social, and On-Page & Off-Page SEO, Website Optimisation / UX, email marketing, property portal, content marketing and design.
- Planning and delivery of key digital marketing campaigns and/or projects and proactively monitoring progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Defining and ensuring project governance arrangements across business lines (commercial, residential, rural)
- Managing third-party contributions to the projects, communications with all stakeholders across UK and international offices
- Excellent knowledge of digital business processes, key trends and value drivers - ability to use this knowledge to generate or influence new ideas to optimise effectiveness
- Defining and setting up multi-channel lead generation strategies for B2B and B2C business units using channels such as PPC, e-mailing, affiliate marketing, social media or any other relevant tool or channels.
- Managing relationship and challenging performance of property portals
- Working closely with the content teams to move towards inbound marketing and lead nurturing campaigns
- Planning and deploying marketing automation campaigns
- Setting performance dashboards with relevant KPIs, analysing performance and optimising campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Constantly monitoring technology trends and competitors
- Collecting initial requirements from stakeholders
- Writing specifications
- Liaising with IT, web agencies and digital experts to coordinate projects
- Guaranteeing projects are delivered on time and budget
- Liaising with HQ marketing teams
Reporting & Analytics
- Leading on regular data analysis and reporting on core digital projects, to gain valuable internal/external clients/prospects insights and directly influence the digital marketing strategy.
- Clients and Business Development
- Is proactive in building relationships with internal clients and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Functional or specialist competence with relevant understanding of business/ departmental context
- Completes own work under minimal supervision/guidance
- Can deal with novel or difficult situations within context of own function or specialism
- Active team player
- Shares expertise with colleagues
- Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
Systems and Process
- Manages, co-ordinates, implements and develops a range of important activities, processes, functions or relationships
- Makes some decisions within field of expertise
- Is conscious of process and takes steps to protect interests of BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Pro-actively contribute to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Digital marketing qualification preferred (e.g. IDM - Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing) or relevant certifications
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Self-sufficient and self-starter
- Strong understanding of lead generation strategies
- Data-driven approach and analytical mind-set.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.