Digital Marketing Insights Officer
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
We are a transversal team integrated with Company Engagement. Our ambition is to make BNP Paribas CIB one of the leading industry opinion leaders such as the Harvard Business Review with the creation of a unified, multi-channel and content-oriented customer experience.
We are in charge of:
- Creating the content and media needed to communicate impetuously and inspiring in close collaboration with the various marketing teams.
- Promoting BNP Paribas, its transactions, achievements by celebrating successes, both internally and externally
- Support the CIB Transformation Plan by positioning the bank as an influencer, especially on sustainable development themes
- Define a targeted and innovative activation policy to support the brand
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write Marketing Reports
- Digital marketing analysts create detailed reports showing the amount of traffic online campaigns are creating, how much campaigns cost, and outlining the timetables and schedules for online marketing campaigns.
- Analyze Marketing Data
- Digital marketing analysts determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analyzing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data.
- Develop research and presentation reports, cross data analyses on digital and social media with market trends and academic research in different fields (e.g. marketing, economics, psychology, sociology)
- Advise Marketing & Communciation Teams
- Digital marketing analysts keep marketing and sales teams up-to-date on current campaigns, informing them on which aspects of campaigns are the most effective and which are not, and advising them on how to tweak campaigns to get maximum attention and create more revenue.
- Collaborate with IT to keep analytics in continuous improvement
- Source, organize and analyze data on all digital channels and social media in collaboration with IT resources
- This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to innovate and further strengthen their digital marketing skills. It provides a chance to be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth.
- Bachelors Degree Required in advertising, marketing, e-commerce or business
- Adaptability & flexibility are critical for success in this position, as the role provides the opportunity to flex and complement the skills and abilities of the applicant.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience (A minimum of 2 years total experience in the field)
- Digital marketing experience
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau or other analytics solution is a real plus
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.