Marketing Automation Specialist, Digital
Working with the Head of UK Digital Marketing to assist in the execution and development of campaigns to generate new contacts, nurturing contacts into marketing qualified leads and accelerating sales-qualified leads into opportunities.
Displaying a comprehensive understanding of the opportunity afforded by all company digital channels, supporting paid and organic search campaigns, email, SEO, retargeting and nurturing by utilising a marketing automation platform.
- Alongside the Head of UK Digital Marketing, advising and creating innovative, data-driven campaigns to reach core client audiences and target stakeholders.
- Taking part in the planning, definition, infrastructure and use of the marketing automation platform. Be the subject matter expert for using the marketing automation platform in customer’s lead flow highway between lead gen, lead nurturing, web sites and Eloqua system.
- Develop and implement best practices in lead generation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and lead management. Support creation of email, forms and landing pages. Underpin activity tracking and CRM integration. Work closely with marketing managers, the digital team and content creators to maximise program effectiveness.
Reporting & Analytics
Provide frequent performance analysis and regular status reports, reporting on program/campaign key performance indicators and marketing funnel metrics. Make recommendations that increase results.
Clients and Business Development
- Is proactive in building relationships with internal clients and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Functional or specialist competence with relevant understanding of business/ departmental context
- Completes own work under minimal supervision/guidance
- Can deal with novel or difficult situations within context of own function or specialism
Active team player
Shares expertise with colleagues
Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
Systems and Process
Manages, co-ordinates, implements and develops a range of important activities, processes, functions or relationships
Makes some decisions within field of expertise
Is conscious of process and takes steps to protect interests of BNP Paribas Real Estate
May contribute to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
- Degree level qualification preferred
Specialist or Expert Experience with marketing automation/CRM (e.g. Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Marketo, IBM Campaign automation, Salesforce Pardot, etc.)
Digital marketing qualification preferred (e.g. IDM - Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing)
Web development and digital design skills is a plus.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.