Digital Marketing Analyst
If you have experience in Digital Analytics and Digital Marketing and you're looking your next role in a well-established global finance company - this is the ideal opportunity for you.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
We are looking for an innovative Digital Marketing Analyst to join the team and own the digital analytics area of the business. The Key fundaments of your role will be analysing channel performance and conducting conversion optimisation, with the aim of improving efficiency in our campaign delivery across multiple channels to support growth objectives.
Career development and employee retention are hugely important to us so it's a great place to establish a long-term career.
- Using Google Analytics to analyse digital channel performance and the user journey
- Responsible for defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with B2B and B2C marketing and business objectives
- Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross-channel performance - reports with actionable insight
- The Digital Marketing analyst will be a key contributor to the design, analysis and implementation conversion optimisation tests, to improve Marketing ROI
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven Digital Marketing experience – Analytical experience
- Proven experience using Google Analytics to analyse website data/customer journeys
- Proven Experience Setting up Tagging on Web Pages.