Digital Deployment Officer
DIGITAL DEPLOYMENT OFFICER
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas has engaged on a transformation of Group Finance operating model and decided to create Group Finance Services (GFS) in Portugal, as a response to an increase in regulatory evolutions. GFS is a reporting and servicing centre, which covers a broad range of Finance activities for Group Finance and other métiers and entities within BNP Paribas worldwide.
Launched in 2016, GFS has quickly become a reference in the field, thanks to the expertise developed. It aims at further establishing itself as a front line player by leading the way to innovation in financial services methodologies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are a digital team working on building the bank of the future, where digital transformation is key.
- Update and manage client / user data
- Provide access to the Centric platform to clients and internal BNPP users
- Become the point of contact for all queries related with the Centric equipment / deployment and the user invitation process
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting and support for technical related questions from clients and internal teams
- Prepare / Update Centric documentation
- Send client communications
- Perform analysis and dashboards of the deployment progress and user login reports for internal communication
- Support the deployment of new digital services / functionalities available on Centric
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in a project management / technical support role
- Proactive and hands on approach with attention to details
- Troubleshooting mind-set
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent oral and written skills in English (mandatory), French is a plus
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus
- Financial industry and corporate electronic Banking notions is a plus
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.