Junior Digital Transformation Officer
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
We are a digital team working on building the bank of the future, where digital transformation is key.
Geographically spread between Lisbon, Paris, Brussels and London we are developing Centric, CIB’s digital portal of reference. Currently with more than 100k users from all over the globe, the Centric portal combines a list of 42 financial services including Cash Management, Trade Finance, Supply Chain, Forex.
With your support, we will develop the Centric offering and improve the user journey based on our clients’ needs and expectations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Digital Deployment Officer, you will be part of the Implementation team based in Lisbon, whose main purpose is to support the international expansion of Centric and its financial services.
You will work closely with the different stakeholders involved in the Centric deployment process (Clients, Front officers, Product, Legal, Technical support teams…), providing operational and technical support.
- Update and manage client / user data
- Provide access to the Centric platform to clients and internal BNPP users
- Become the point of contact for all queries related with the Centric equipment / deployment and the user invitation process
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting and support for technical related questions from clients and internal teams
- Prepare / Update Centric documentation
- Send client communications
- Perform analysis and dashboards of the deployment progress and user login reports for internal communication
- Support the deployment of new digital services / functionalities available on Centric
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in a project management / technical support role
- Proactive and hands on approach with attention to details
- Troubleshooting mind-set
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent oral and written skills in English (mandatory), French is a plus
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus
- Financial industry and corporate electronic Banking notions is a plus
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.