In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
Within the Asia Products & Services Product Marketing team. The Digital & Creative Services Officer has the following purpose:
- Maintain & develop digital assets for clients, relationship managers and Investment services teams in Asia
Provide creative services to Products & Services teams in Asia across the current & future platforms
Be part of the project teams on digital automation within product marketing and cross collaboration with other digital teams
Initiate ideas, develop and implement to evolve the Digital & automation processes (where relevant)
Promote and change mindsets of IS staff to think and act digital
Content & digital platforms
Move content progressively to digital platforms for collateral, product emails, and publications, reports with multi-channel distribution tools, publishing tools, collaboration tools and content repository.
Maintain and enhance current web-based publications and intranet content on a daily basis
Main tasks will cover:
- Migrate Echonet Asia Investment Tool Box to Sharepoint. Formatting, graphics and administrative functions are required for the migration. Be the main point of contact for IS staff during and after deployment
Develop and innovate digital assets and how we present content via the creation of digital assets
Support CIO with multi-channel digital Asset creation
Creative services support to IS team eg. Production, icons, graphics, ppt templates, publication ideas
Be flexible to support the team during absences or high workload season
Contribution to the digital strategy and development of IS and WM Asia
Represent IS and IS Product marketing on digital projects
Quarterly reporting & analytics of all digital footprint eg. Page views, clicks, downloads, click through rates, open rates
Develop a network of digital contacts across the banks and externally. Adopt agile principles and work in an agile way – test and learn, update new trends, look at new ways of gathering data & analytics
Innovate and propose digital ideas to enhance the image and presence of Investment Services
Be an agent of change - Develop & educate a Digital culture within Investment Services
Compliant with regulatory requirements
Constant monitoring of evolution of the latest regulatory requirements and make sure that client facing documentation is in line with it.
Represents Asia in the Global Products & Services Marketing Network, to increase team efforts and best practice sharing
Foster a constant exchange of information with WM Asia B&C teams.
Connect & Develop: Continue to create an innovative environment for IS Staff
Market intelligence, analysis of competition, contribute to build strategy, improve set up to get regular feedback from markets
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills: Adobe AEM suite of products, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience and Creative flair, Digital Strategy, use of digital tools
- Excellent command of English is required. Other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial services products, wealth management business and asset class is a plus
- Flexibility and agile mindset
- Openness and transparency in work ethics
- Attention to detail in execution and processes
- Ability to work in an global environment including evening calls
Specific Qualifications Required
- Qualifications and Experience : Graduate university degree, Adobe qualifications, digital marketing experience
- Up to five years of experience in digital marketing preferably within Wealth Management or financial services
- Demonstrable experience and outcome of digital campaigns
Primary Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)Job Type: Standard / PermanentJob: MARKETINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 years
Behavioural competency: Attention to detail / rigor, Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change