DFS Transversal Manager
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
DFS Transversal Manager
Overall Job Objectives:
- Ensure the effective and efficient management and growth of the DFS Warsaw Transversal Teams (Fund Repository, Control Plan, Data Maintenance teams)
- Ensure processes’ efficiency and time management of the Transversal teams
- Lead the set up and continued growth of the Transversal teams via recruitment, capacity planning and budgeting support
- Ensure adherence to legacy location and INES BCM requests and instructions
- Lead the standardization of investment compliance and global data maintenance support tasks
- Keep abreast and support INES project and additional tasks that can be transferred to DFS Warsaw, adapt procedures and processes accordingly
- Drive the development of the DFS Transversal team’s tasks to ensure that the teams are seen as valuable members of DFS
- Liaise with senior legacy location management on an on-going basis and act as their key point of contact
- Manage the resources of the department effectively so that all number of changes are dealt without any service delivery degradation
- Ensure that up-to-date operating procedures and BCP documentation are maintained.
- Monitor KPI’s and KRI’s
- Proactively support Head of DFS Poland in any BAU topics, crisis management, meetings and projects
TEAMWORK & EFFICIENCY
- Organize monthly staff meetings, regular feedback sessions to staff, twice yearly appraisals, ACE and improvement brainstorming and reviews strong industrial training induction for new staff, succession planning and career development
- Ensure all staff are trained, developed and coached so that there is rich, timely and professional communication and collaboration between the department’s staff and colleagues in other locations as well as internal and external clients and other stakeholders
- Evaluate the team’s workflows and ensure efficient workflow within the department.
- Maximize use of automated resources (ESY, Bloomberg, Excel)
- Promote Warsaw IOC through successful communication
- Review the teams capacity and ability to do more
- Fluent English – knowledge of French will be an asset
- University degree (Economy, banking, finance studies)
- Proven track record of work in securities services industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on managerial position
- Proven experience in managing of multiple teams across different processes
- Data maintenance and investment funds industry knowledge will be an asset
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop multiple teams
- Strong time management and organisational habits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage projects and multitask
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Client focus oriented approach
- Ability to co-operate with different departments
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
Attractive benefits package:
private medical care,
additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
co-funding of language courses and many more
Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.