BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Deputy Team Leader in Transfer Agency of Hedge Fund Services
As a Transfer Agent you will be responsible for providing excellent service for our international clients. Scope of TA activities includes: processing of capital transactions for hedge funds, communication with hedge fund clients and investors, entering and maintaining investors’ data on transfer agency systems and liaising with various internal teams.
- Active participation in BAU
- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and reviewing it for accuracy
- Liaising with BNP Paribas Banking Division with respect to the daily reconciliation and processing of investor’s subscription monies and the remittance of investor’s redemption proceeds
- Overseeing the final quality of transfer agent team by ensuring (all transactions/investigations are processed according to given deadlines, timely escalation of problems and highlighting of operational incidents, quality objectives are met)
- Supporting Team Leader in the recruitment process of team members
- Supporting Team Leader in yearly appraisals process with employees
- Providing support for new comers to adapt to the BP2S environment
- Ensuring the timely delivery of KPIs to internal and external counterparties
- Fostering innovation and efficiency by active participation in innovation projects and quality improvements
- Maintaining superior relationship with internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for you, if you:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in operational area and at least 1 year on supervisor position
- Experience in securities services, funds industry or related areas of financial services would be strong asset
- Fluency in English as working language
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- High productivity and precision
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational habits
- Client focused - able to build productive and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Resilience, Critical thinking, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Client focusedTransversal competency: Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment, Ability to conduct a negotiation, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…, Ability to develop others & improve their skillsReference: DTL/TA/HFS/2020